Monday, October 12, 2015

I Think I'm FALLing For You

Dear Utah,

Did you not get the memo that it's fall?! October means sweater weather. And since summer, little by little, I've been building up my fall wardrobe. So, I kind of need it to be fall weather, ASAP. Please and thanks. But until then, you can catch the Williams clan still checking things off of their fall bucket list. First one up on the list: Go to a pumpkin patch. And I found the perfect one.

A few years ago we went to a pumpkin patch with Taylor's family and it was like $15 for admission. I remember thinking to myself that that was way overpriced. So, I went online searching for a reasonably priced pumpkin patch and I think I hit the nail on the head because I found one with free admission! AND.... free hayrides every Monday and Friday night. It was perfect for Gage's first pumpkin patch experience. His favorite part was playing with all the hay on the hayride. (and trying to put it in his mouth haha) They also had a mini maze and a tunnel made out of hay bales that will be super fun for Gage when he's a little bit older. We definitely plan on going back next year. And as far as their pumpkins go, we spent $10 total for a big pumpkin, a medium one, and a baby one for Gage. So very reasonably priced. You should go check this place out if you live in Utah! They don't have a website, but on Facebook just look up The Pumpkin Patch in Orem. You won't be disappointed, especially if you have little kids. And if the pumpkin patch family outing isn't enough, a fall tradition that I love is going to Krispy Kreme for some donuts and picking up some apple cider from a local orchard. Yum! Happy Fall Yall! & Have a peachy day!  xoxo, Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment