Sunday, November 2, 2014

Taylor Swift-1989

Two words ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Swift. She has done it again.

Taylor Swift's new album, 1989 came out this week! And whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit that she's incredibly talented. I am a hardcore T. Swift groupie. I've loved her since she came out with her first album. I loved her album, RED and 1989 is even better. I can't believe that every single time she comes out with a new album, it's better than her last. That's a tough thing to do, but she comes out on top without fail every. single. time.

When her song Shake It Off hit the radio stations a few months ago, a lot of people were undecided on how they felt about it. I loved it right off the bat. I love that she can make fun of herself and totally doesn't care what people think about her. And the fact that she decided to go completely pop and stray away from country- I think it was a good choice. This album seriously has a song that everyone can relate to. You can even ask the hubs. We were totally jamming to it yesterday in the car after we picked it up and pretty much for the entire rest of the night. Needless to say, it will be my jam of choice while I'm driving to class all week. So, if you haven't picked up her new album, 1989 yet, run, don't walk, to your nearest target and pick one up. I dare you to tell me that you don't love it. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment