Friday, October 3, 2014

25 Week Bumpdate!

Well, I finally did it. I broke down and bought some maternity clothes. Up to this point I've been rocking my maternity band so that I could still wear my regular jeans, but I've also been wearing some maternity pants just because it is so nice to have the elastic waistband! I've still been able to wear all of my regular shirts, the only thing that I'm starting to need now are some dresses/ skirts for church because they are no longer fitting.
It has been really surprising to me how many unflattering maternity clothes there are out there. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I don't wanna be stylin! So for the past few weeks I've been on a mission to try and find some good websites or stores that sell nice maternity clothes. Either the websites have really cute clothes but are way overpriced or they have clothes that I really don't like. Luckily, Asos.com has a pretty good selection of maternity dresses that are cute. Some of the really cute ones are over $100, but they still have some great options for under $100 as well.
The other website that I found is PinkBlushMaternity.com. They just added some cute fall dresses and clothes, which I'm excited about. I actually just ordered a bunch of fall shirts/ sweaters from there and am loving them! Even though I don't actually need to wear the maternity shirts/sweaters yet, I figured I should probably order some now so that one day when I don't fit into ANY of my clothes, I'll have something to wear. haha
I'm finding it harder and harder to contain myself from buying too many clothes for little man Williams. I can't help it, some of the stuff I've been finding is just so cute! One of these days I will splurge and buy him a ton of stuff. You can look forward to some pictures of the cute outfits I buy him in the next few weeks. Don't say I didn't warn you.  25 weeks down, 15 to go! And here's a little bumpdate :)

How far along? 25 weeks 

How big is baby? Size of an acorn squash 

Maternity clothes? Still just rocking the maternity pants, but I did order a bunch of maternity shirts/sweaters from PinkBlushMaternity this week! Loving them :)

Sleep: Still pretty good! I normally sleep on my left side, but a few days ago, I wanted to sleep facing Taylor, so I tried to sleep on my right side. After about a minute, I felt a pain in my side and put my hand over where it was hurting and I felt part of baby Williams pressing hard against my side! So I decided I better go back to sleeping on my left side haha

Best moment this week: I found these cute harry potter baby leggings on pinterest and followed the link to the Etsy shop and bought them for baby boy! I got really lucky because when I clicked on the link, it said they were sold out. So, I emailed the owner of the shop to see if there was any way she could make me a pair. I got really lucky when she said yes because she didn't have much of the material left. They are so cute!

Miss anything? I miss not having to pee a million times a day haha

Movement: He's moving more and more every week! Sometimes he moves when dad talks to him :)

Food Cravings: Snickers, Vanilla Coke, anything apple-flavored, little caesars pretzel crust pizza!

Gender: baby boy :)

Symptoms: getting more tired, peeing frequently, baby moving, getting out of breath, cravings.

Belly button in or out? In

Usually happy or moody? Still pretty happy! Hoping it stays that way :)

Looking forward to: Decorating the baby nursery! We already have a dresser, changing table, and crib in there, but I'm looking forward to getting the decorations! We decided on a vintage car themed nursery :) I have lots of ideas!


Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment