Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Drive/Sunset Date

 L.M. Montgomery said it best, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." Fall has very quickly become my favorite season. It is so pretty and there is so much to do! Fall just makes me happy. Some of my favorite things about this time of year are:

  • Oversized sweaters
  • boots
  • apple-flavored desserts
  • the crunch of the leaves while you're walking
  • the changing colors on the trees
  • snuggling under blankets and reading a good book 
  • oxblood colored nail polish
  • hot chocolate with whipped cream on top, yum.
  • scented candles
  • making homemade soup
I could go on and on. Probably my favorite thing about the fall though are all the different dates you can go on. This week, Taylor and I went on a fall foliage drive up to Squaw Peak through Provo Canyon. Let me just say that being on the passenger side of a car driving up there can be a little bit scary. I would look over and just see a ledge and a long drop to the bottom. Kinda freaked me out a little! haha But it was such a pretty drive and we got some good pictures. We got to the overlook and were just in time to watch the sunset while drinking some hot cocoa. :) Can you believe we've been married for over 2 years and have never gone on a date to watch the sunset until now? Yeah, me either. And I love how I'll plan a date and then we'll take pictures and I hate how I look in every single one of them. Ugh, story of my life. But when we're just taking pictures for fun and I don't care about looking good, they turn out good! Life can be unfair. haha Which is why, there's only gonna be scenery pictures in this post and none of yours truly. Hopefully next time the "Odds will ever be in my favor" as far as pictures go. haha Speaking of The Hunger Games, I'm sooooo excited for the first part of Mockingjay to come out. Can't wait! Well, off to do some homework, thanks for stopping by lovelies!







No comments:

Post a Comment